Canadian dives in Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
for all you who have asked about Diving in Cuba...I have visited 3Places all Very good. Martim Costa Verde Hotel in Holguin, Breezes Jibacoa Near Havana and Iberostar Diaquiri in Cayo Guillermo. Guillermo was the best but they were all good. These are awsome all inclusive resorts and Diving is 30 bucks US per Dive extra. Vis is good and there are lots of Big Fish... Barracuda, Rays, Lobster, Morays, Snapper, Bass, Grouper Nurse sharks porpoise dolphin Lots of coral caves, and wonderful scenery. Going to Cayo Largo Soon... will repost. Cuba is great value. really cheap with wonderful peaople. Its pretty pristine because it's so underdeveloped.

Spike

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Your post was moved from Introductions to Caribbean forum, but I wanted to make sure you feel welcomed!

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Thanks for jumping right in and offering advice and help!
I hope I get to read your trip report.
It's good to have you with us.

STOCK MESSAGE
Hmm. Maybe.
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
Again, Welcome to the greatest addiction!
It's so easy to forget the things that we love, but here at ScubaBoard, we're all doing our dead level best to maintain the highest level of SCUBA ADDICTION possible.
Please stay with us, interact, and keep your need to get wet alive!
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved to where it can receive better attention.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
[size=+3]Merry Christmas![/size]

Tom

Back
Top Bottom