Top dive spots of the Carribean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishystu

New
Reaction score
Dear all

Been travelling around the Carribean for the last few months and thought I´d share my top 5 dive spots

1) Cenotes (freshwater caves) - Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
2) Utila, Honduras (great value, Whalesharks, Mantas, Dolphins a plenty etc etc and cheap as chips!!!! Had a great time with Utila Dive Centre)
3) Lighthouse Reef and Turniliffe Atol - Belize, off the Cayes
4) Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
5) Boccas del Torro, Panama

Keen to hear all your views.

Cheers
Fishystu

PS - Blue hole in Belize is RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi fishystu and welcome to ScubaBoard. Impressive list you got there. The Cenotes rock and I'm putting Utila on my "must dive" list.
Thanks
David

Hey Fishystu,

welcome to the board. Thanks for your trip list - sounds like a good one. Couldn't agree more about the cenotes and Utila. Is the blue hole really that rubbish???

Have fun.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Yeah, you mentioned soem of my favorites, altho I enjoyed the Blue Hole in its own way. Have you done Cozumel? St.Kitts hot springs on the reef? Saba? Loved those too. :yl2jump:

PM me if I can help you find your way thru our Matrix...

:cowboy2: don

fishystu:
Dear all

Been travelling around the Carribean for the last few months and thought I´d share my top 5 dive spots
2) Utila, Honduras (great value, Whalesharks, Mantas, Dolphins a plenty etc etc and cheap as chips!!!! Had a great time with Utila Dive Centre)
And for more information about Utila, check out the web site www.AboutUtila.com which contains tourist and scuba diving information, listings of hotels, bars, restaurants, also local news, weather, an extensive photo gallery, and general and historical information about this small and largely undiscovered Caribbean Island.

Regards - Mark

Back
Top Bottom