Turks - Provo Car Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dallasM5

Reaction score
Any advice on who/where/best deals/types etc.?

We've already decided on doing it. It's just a matter of the details and best deal.

Ideally, I would love something with a rag top, but not worth paying a ton for it.

Thanks!

We usually go with Provo Rent a Car: http://www.provo.net/rentacar/ They are not located at the airport but they are pretty easy to get to and will come to your resort or villa to do the paperwork and drop off the car. They are pretty inexpensive and reliable. Where are you staying?

Tim,

Thanks again!

We're staying at the Turks and Caicos Club. Do you know where that is in relation to Caicos Adventures site?

You are right down the road from Caicos Adventures. Very close in fact. Nice digs. Make sure and write a review when you get back. Let me know if I can help in any other way. Make sure you don't miss Fifi's Thursday three-tank to French Cay.

Good to know about the location.

The Turks and Caicos Club is running a half off special for Oct. and Nov., so I took advantage. Hopefully it's as nice as I'm expecting.

Not sure if I can do the Thur. 3 tank dive due to scheduling issues with the SO, but I'll see what I can do.

Make sure you eat at least once at Coco Bistro (very romantic) and Caicos Cafe (good casual). You are gonna love it!!

FYI Fifi's 3 tank dive btwn Xmas & new year's day

If any one is traveling to T&C over the Christmas and new year holidays...

Just got an email from Caicos Adventures, the Thurs 3 tank has been rescheduled for Weds Dec 30 so as not to interfere w new year's eve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom