Diving on Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Eady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The wife and I have a trip planned to Grand Cayman in april. Will be there 9 nights and plan on doing about 5 days of diving (she does not dive). Looking for some great boat dives and maybe a scooter dive. Any advice on dive opts and dives to go on would be great.

Thank You

Staying on 7 mile beach area, Georgetown. Will have a rental car so getting around is not a problem. 7 mile diver operates right out of were we are staying.
Thank You
Steve

maybe a scooter dive
Do the West Bay Express with Divetech. Specials

My short list of great boat dives - most of these are well known/often dove sites:

Babylon
Ghost Mountain
Eagle Ray Pass
Big Tunnels
Orange Canyon
Trinity Caverns

Aquarium or Killer Puffer for your shallow 2nd dives. Anything off the North Wall is usually pretty good also.

There's about 359 other dives also..lol. 160 of them are here - many with videos. Dive Sites in Cayman Islands - Dive 365

I really enjoyed diving with ambassador divers, they could care less that I was diving side mount and was allowing me 10-15 minutes more a dive than their guide. Big boat and chill guides.

Back
Top Bottom