Exploration Diving in the Western Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S/Y Quest

New
Reaction score
Exploration Diving in the Western Caribbean

Join me on a once in a lifetime expedition to explore the western Caribbean with S/Y Quest, visiting areas from Cuba in the north to the remote banks of the Western Caribbean and San Andres & Providencia.

Sailing aboard the purpose built S/Y Quest, our journey will take us from Cienfuegos, Cuba on the 10th April via Port Antonio on the 17th to the remotest reefs in the western Caribbean. We plan two exploratory dives daily (when not sailing) to seek out sunken wrecks, uncharted reefs and shark havens. This 10 or 17 day trip completes in the island of San Andres in San Andres & Providencia archipelago on 28th April.

You will be provided with three meals per day, accommodation aboard the SY Quest and the diving essentials (tanks, unlimited refills and weights). I have personally sailed the route in April 2014 to mark the reefs and am now extending this unique expedition in preparation for future charters. As such, I am inviting adventurous divers on this all inclusive dive, eat, sleep expedition for only $50 USD per day to cover running costs.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the remotest reefs in the western Caribbean and I look forward to sharing it with you.

Read more about the S/Y Quest here quest-sailanddive

Looks like a great trip, and I really like the way you have designed this sailboat for diving!

Thanks Dan. I put a lot off thought in to the design and it has turned out very good. About the trip, I am looking forward to it. It is was "Quest" was designed to do

Back
Top Bottom