Anyone know a good place to dive in Carribean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TBird0420

New
Reaction score
Does anyone here know a good diving place to go to in the Caribbean with a nice hotel?
Please reply if you know a place

Welcome to the board. That's a bit broad of a question, which no one can answer very well without knowing what you consider "good diving" or "nice hotel." Or having any other idea of what you are looking for. I suggest doing some reading in the Carribean forum to get some ideas, you'll find many places have been discussed.

Check out Captain Don's Habitat on Bonaire -- the home of diving freedom. I am going back the end of this month for the second year in a row. I found all of the staff to be very helpful and the people on the island most friendly. Felt very safe all of the time. English is widely spoken, the US Dollar is freely accepted most places and a lot of places accept credit/debit cards so one does not have to carry a lot of cash.

I only make wise cracks whens its obvious that no effort has been put into finding an answer beforehand.

DeputyDan:
I would choose to dive in the Ocean.

I not aware of any underwater hotels in that area.

LOL. I personally thought the first post was a troll.

DeputyDan:
I only make wise cracks whens its obvious that no effort has been put into finding an answer beforehand.

Since it is his first time here and first post maybe he doesnt know how to search yet. I'm sure you were that way when you first started on here i know i was.

Sorry you guys for leaving this a little broad
But I have read so many conflicting views on how good diving places are
So I was looking for help from more experienced divers
So I will narrow it down a little bit
Does any know a good place to stay in the Bahamas that has a good dive shop and offers diving day trips?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom