4 hours in IAH (Houston Bush) on the way, Red Carpet Club or Brunch Somewhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverjen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hopefully this post is okay, I figure since a lot of you guys coming to the Caribbean come through Houston, that I would drop you a line and see if I could get help with a recommendation.

Due to United changing all of their flights, we are now doing an all in one day through from Denver to Bonaire, Unfortunately the way the flights worked out we have almost fours in IAH, from about 9:30 to 1:30. I know this is total time, but I am trying to decide if I should get us some United Red Carpet Club passes online or if there is a place that would be fun to have a long leisurely "yay we are on vacation" brunch. I have been toying either way but we leave in a week and a half so if we want passes I need to get on that ASAP.

Thanks for your help!

May be too early for it but there's a Pappadeaux there. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen - Home - we eat there almost every time. Opens at 9AM. Southwest concourse of Terminal E. It is however as far from United as you can get - they're in Terminal A. http://www.mappery.com/map-of/Houston-Airport-IAH-Map

If you look at IAH in Google Maps it shows all the restaurants.

Ever been to IAH? If you ride on Terminal Link you stay inside security. It only runs from B-F though. If you take the train, you'll have to re-clear.

Last edited:
Just about all my United flights come in and out of E. Yes, sometimes I have to make a run for C. United club is in E.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom