June in Little Cayman beach resort, short video of the diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GAFUN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just edited some video from a June trip to LCBR. Our first trip, and a great one. The resort, staff, food, and diving
were GREAT. I am new at video and editing. This is a quick clip I did, taken with my GoPro Hero3 black, Red flip filter, and small light.

I was very impressed with the diving, lots of life, healthy reefs, and even some sharks.

Litt Cay YTube - YouTube

Thanks,
Russ

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Someday we will make it there, it sounds great! I am not sure where all you have been but wondering how it compares to Bonaire and Belize. Thanks again! :D

Enjoyed it. A nice, quick look at the reef. It does look lush. I've never been to Little Cayman.

Richard.

Nice video, Russ. My wife and I are making our first trip to LCBR in August and we're pretty psyched about it. We're in the Keys tuning up our sac rates now...lol. It's good to hear the resort and diving are in good shape...gets the jucies flowing... :) :)

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Someday we will make it there, it sounds great! I am not sure where all you have been but wondering how it compares to Bonaire and Belize. Thanks again! :D

We have dove many places around the world, but not Belize. We dove Bonaire 20 years ago :shocked2: and it was nice. LCBR is the best palace I have dove in the Caribbean for many reasons.

Easy flight
GREAT people
GREAT resort, rooms, food, dive op
short boat rides 10-15 min
Great wall dives with lots of swim throughs
FANTASTIC shallow diving, some of the best was at 20-30 feet next to the mooring
GREAT viz
little to no current if that bothers you. (it doesn't bother me)
Protected reefs that a healthy with lots of life.
Nothing to do but dive and relax...That's what I want to do on my vacation.

We liked it so much, we are going back in December, and we usually dont go back to the same place unless we love them ( Like Maui:D)

LCBR cost more than some places, but it is worth it to me.

Russ

Last edited:
That video brings back lots of good memories! Little Cayman is our favorite dive destination in the Caribbean and the LCBR is a great resort! This is the first year we are not going because of other trips but we are already planning our return next August. GREAT rooms, food, staff, and diving. I think it's the very best the Caribbean has to offer.

We have a group of friends that are going and we all equally share in the group discounts. So if anyone is interested in going at a price lower next year let me know.

Great video! Beautiful color!!

Thank you for sharing your video. We are going in June 2015, spending one week in Grand Cayman Morritts and one week to LC(Southern Cross Resort). I'm so excited now!

Very nice. Need to work on the shakiness if you can and it will be even nicer. Maybe it was the resolution of the screen I was using but the video keep gyrating back and forth. Glad you like LCBR, still need to get there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom