Martinique diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaSSF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have a cruise ship stop in Martinique on a Sunday. We'll have our dive gear with us. We will be at Fort de France. Can anyone tell me about diving there? I can't seem to find much.

We are both English speakers with virtually no French, so I'm looking for a shop where we can at least understand them for booking & a basic dive briefing.

Worst case scenario, we take a tour of the local distillery. ;-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you end up diving in Martinique or no? Looking at a cruise that stops here and I've never been.

Dave

We have a cruise ship stop in Martinique on a Sunday. We'll have our dive gear with us. We will be at Fort de France. Can anyone tell me about diving there? I can't seem to find much.

We are both English speakers with virtually no French, so I'm looking for a shop where we can at least understand them for booking & a basic dive briefing.

Worst case scenario, we take a tour of the local distillery. ;-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dive shop that catered to cruise ships closed. We booked the ship's snorkel & catamaran tour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom