Hong Kong Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sinners

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am trying to rally divers on this forum to get together and perhaps organise a dive trip together. So if you are living in Hong Kong, or just want to talk about diving, let's meet here.

Cheers!

You can meet HK divers from the following site:
http://hkdiver.com/

sinners:
Hi all!

I am trying to rally divers on this forum to get together and perhaps organise a dive trip together. So if you are living in Hong Kong, or just want to talk about diving, let's meet here.

Cheers!

sinners:
Hi all!

Cheers!

Aye aye sir! Living in Hong Kong but I almost never dive here, do almost all my diving in the philippines. With that said, I'd be very interested to meet more HK divers!

sinners:
Thank you for the website but it is all in Manadrin/Cantonese, how do non-chinese participate??????

i'm the board owner of hkdiver.com. I'm trying to enable a multi-language solution for it. I hope it can be done in the next 24 hrs.

stay tuned!

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for diving buddies ever since I moved to HK last July. Looking for people to make dive trips with, esp to the Philippines. This will be a great place to start the ball rolling.

Timothy aka Wolverine...

I am planning a trip to Puerto Galera from 25th to 30th May... looking at Atlantis Resort... any recommendations and interest??

i do my dives nearly every weekend , just getting under and wet. i stay at balayan bay, adjacent to anilao. general area would be around Dive and Trek marine sanctuary

PM me if you decide to just stay by Balayan bay, 3 hours from manila.

Wolverine:
Hi Guys,

I have been looking for diving buddies ever since I moved to HK last July. Looking for people to make dive trips with, esp to the Philippines. This will be a great place to start the ball rolling.

Timothy aka Wolverine...

Our board is now updated with the choice of language.

Please visit via hkdiver.com

Change the language to English

There are only one English area by the time being, it's called "International Lounge", You can access it on the main page.

Though we use Chinese as the main laugnage in the board, most of the Hong Kong people do understand and can speak English.

See u there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom