Tampa Bay Diver Chat Thread (I)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all those were at the very first Tampa scubaboard HH (Sorry for those who didn't come, You don't know what you missed!). Happy to have met old and new friends. MD, when is arranged the dinner and where?

Ok so we cant talk about diving , drinking , eating , boats , water , fish , dive gear , post diving or non diving pics and definatly cant mention actually going diving.

Is there anything else we cant talk about in this thread? ... might as well figure it out before we start. Ive tried to follow the FL board for months and its always all screwy.

There's still religion, politics & sex!

Apparently the moderators are not in fear of the rubber chicken!

Read between the lines folks, we got our sub-forum, nuff said.

N@rco$i$:
Read between the lines folks, we got our sub-forum, nuff said.

Exactly!

And, with that in mind, you can talk about anything you want in this thread....

But.... you may want to put trips and trip reports in another thread

Thank you Miss D! Thanks for the tip about the tent sale! We went to ez scuba (at like 12:01) picked up a bc and reg! My own gear now!! :14:

Papers will be signed on Monday, and go to the clerk of the courts.

I changed my Avatar to show my new status after our last meeting (honestly, it wasn't that bad... It could have been worse)

Thanks to N@rco$i$, I have my new Profile Picture in place

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom