Greater Tampa Area VII started 9/6/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greater Tampa Area VII
This is the previous thread if for some reason one would like to pop over there.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=151079&page=22

Anywhoozle, that thread was pretty big so I thought it time to start another. Especially, if we have new people hanging out I didn't want them to get intimidated by the other thread being so large.

Note to new people: This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. We spend a lot of time planning on this thread or discussing past, present, and future diving. Whatever we may be discussing, please feel free to jump right in. We're always looking for people to join us. You may want to read the last couple pages of the thread doing that will get you up to date. :D

Quoted from another thread:

TheCaptain:
Let's do it! Let's meet and dine togheter on Thursday 9.7.

Meeting point Blue Martini at 0630 for HH
Dinner at Pelagiae at International Plaza

Who is in?

1) Thecaptain
2) Cooltech
3) Frogman_5
4) Missdirected
5) NetDoc :D

If you would like to join for Happy Hour and dinner, please add your name to this list: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=157285

5 more days till I'm there! :) Looking forward to meeting some of you and getting a whole lot of bottom time in!

I'll be at this get together. So, were up to thread VII, are we at the same level as the MOF thread yet

Two boys 17 & 19? You have my condolences. My older two are 25 (girl) and 23 (boy), but they got along pretty OK for a sister/brother. But two teenage boys at home at once? Ouch...

Missdirected (in another thread):
Heck no, you didn't kill anything. We jsut want new people to be able to find their way around. Hey I'm with CoolTech and you. Have two boys, 17 & 19, but neither dive. So, I made my lil sis learn :D She is 14.

So no u didn't kill anything. Just come over to the new thread and hang out

CoolTech:
This thread was too hard to find! :0

All right brother that's it! Meet me at the BM on Thursday, it's gonna' be a showdown :arrr: So bring your big sword pirate. :kiss:

AstroDad:
Two boys 17 & 19? You have my condolences. My older two are 25 (girl) and 23 (boy), but they got along pretty OK for a sister/brother. But two teenage boys at home at once? Ouch...

Hahahhaha, that is how I feel. Actually I often offer condolences to my friends with younger children. Now that said, the older one no longer lives here :jump:

Narcosis, I take it you will be doing show and tell Thursday, hehehhehehe?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom