need to get a new camera wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would almost say yes to a Sunday Blue Spring but after following Scubafool on the 15 or so mile walk from the parking lot to the water whilst wearing doubles and a 7mm suit I don't know. Liked to kick my *** that walk did!

With a camera and photos like that you need to get over to Ginnie or Rainbow River. After that get a cavern cert and they will only get better.

I have dove doubles in 20' of water and it just makes the fun last longer.

It's all good

yea lots came out really dark because I'm still getting used to setting everything manually. but i was able to save them cus they were in raw

Where are those springs located? Wanted to get into some saltwater this weekend but it's not looking so good for that.

I have a new BPW and should have a new wetsuit arriving tomorrow, and I'm just itching to get the stuff wet and get my weighting set up properly.

Was thinking of going somewhere Saturday if I can find a dive buddy.

blue springs is in deltona or orange city. not sure which exactly
i think i'll be doing saltwater next week after i get paid but I wanna get some more shots with this camera.

Looks like about a 2 hr drive for me. About the same as the springs up around Gainesville. Was thinking about Ginnie, but could do Blue Springs. It's always interesting to go somewhere new.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom