Spring diving 11/4-11/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I would make this thread since several people in different threads are considering doing a spring dive this weekend.

I was thinking of Ginnie or Blue on Sunday. OW or cave, either is fine with me.

Remember, it's a bit of a hike at Blue and you have to have a buddy sign in with you.
Ginnie is farther away and you need a buddy but they don't have to be present at sign in.

eandiver:
Thought I would make this thread since several people in different threads are considering doing a spring dive this weekend.

I was thinking of Ginnie or Blue on Sunday. OW or cave, either is fine with me.

Remember, it's a bit of a hike at Blue and you have to have a buddy sign in with you.
Ginnie is farther away and you need a buddy but they don't have to be present at sign in.
Eandiver,

I am a Texas transplant in Orlando for a few weeks. I've done Blue and
I am looking for a dive partner this weekend.

Dennis

i'm not cave certified but I'm definately up for a dive!
blue is better for me this weekend

Looks like we may have 3 for Blue this weekend. Lake-Rat needs to get a couple of tanks from an Orlando area DS so do you have any suggestions?

i'll get mine in lake mary
not sure about shops actually in orlando
any idea what day and time? we'll do two tanks?
if you're coming from orlando on i-4 if you get off at the lake mary exit there's two dive shops real close to the exit
seminole scuba and wet-n-fla
I'll be getting my tanks at wet-n-fla

Sunday....early.....I have double steel HP 100's so I'm good for a long time.

Well, since my arm has been twisted nigh to the point of breaking, I guess that I will be there as well. Darn you, Virgil.:D

8 AM?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom