Any diving going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokerswild

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone been out in the last few days? Has the vis gone up with the Gulf temp going down? And since the water temp is in the 60's now, what layer of wetsuit would you be wearing?

I'm looking at shedding some of that yard-bird off and want to go dive! :wink:

7mm is what most will be wearing. I haven't been diving down here in several weeks. Last dives was in Rhode Island :11: We are doing a lil dive in Crystal River this weekend.

Other than that, I have nothing planned. Want to plan something? Where are you thinking of diving?

What is this "diving" you speak of ??

well it 'tis the season for that. . .

I would love to get a group together for a few dives- if only the wind would calm down and work let up. I would like a saltwater dive-

jokerswild:
I would love to get a group together for a few dives- if only the wind would calm down and work let up. I would like a saltwater dive-

Don't think there are any boats going out - too much wind lately :sad:

I'm heading out Saturday and Sunday on the other side of the state with a dive shop in Lakeland. It's been too long since I've been in the Gulf.

There's a group of us heading down for some dives in the Blue Grotto and Devil's Den on Friday and Saturday. Sorry, they're not the salt you were looking for. Eight are open water students, one advanced (me!), and 3-4 working on various instructor ratings. Oh, and the instructor trainer, at least one vacationer, etc. Not sure what the total is.

Personally, I'll feel real bad diving on Friday when my friends here in Ohio are getting socked with a snow storm...but not as bad as if I were here!!! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom