apex dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Kind of new to posting here.
I was wondering if anyone new of a GOOD apex dealer in the Tampa area or a little further out. I want to buy from a lds but I won't pay rediculous $.
Happy Holidays,
Doug

LDS = Outragous prices. It's a mathamatical certanty. That said Calypso divers on Rte275 and Bearss Ave deals Apex rec and tec stuff.

Yeah but you new what he ment. I am not sure what Scuba west carries or simply scuba, But try Sunny Seas there on u.s 19 I think hudson-port richie area

Lets look at it from another standpoint.....

diver4life may not have been looking for the brand Apeks but instead for the overall best regulator in the world hence the word "apex" meaning "The tip, point, summit or peak" which would obviously mean he really wants the Mk25/S600 although some may argue that the Dive Rite regs are best but that is better left for a different thread.

To be honest with you I don't care what name is on it, as long as it breathes EASY all the time,and without any other problems.
Regards,
Doug

diver4life:
To be honest with you I don't care what name is on it, as long as it breathes EASY all the time,and without any other problems.
Regards,
Doug
I'm sure Billjacksons and Tackle Shack both are apex dealer, BUT I would go with the Aqua Lung Legend LX ACD or the Atomic Aquatics Z2 or B2 (but thats just my 2 psi).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom