Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This thread idea was stolen hook, line, and sinker from the SoCal Beach Crabs. It is for everyone to stop in and say hi and let the other divers know just a bit about yourself. It is not a place to chat or share messages. It is a spot to find dive buddy's and get to know some of your neighbors. Feel free to pm anyone on this list, if you'd like, to see if they are up for diving.

Name:

Thank you and happy diving,

-MissD

MOD POST: This is now Sticky-fied! Looking forward to a long and growing list of divers!

Last edited:
Name: MissD/Tracy

Comments: Diving is my passion. I love to get new people in the water to show them what they have been missing. I also love to dive with the more experienced diver - as I am always wanting to learn. I'm always seeking out new adventure's. I'm available most anytime to dive. I also spearfish and do a bit of amateur photography.

Name: CoolTech/Jim

Comments: I'm usually the nut ball of the group (above the water line...). I used to be an instructor, but let the insurance go 20 years ago. I often give divers their new unofficial nicknames (Ralph, Nancy, Wrong Way... you get the idea :wink:). I usually split my diving between the coasts... 20 years ago I was an underwater hunter. I traded that in for a camera and now I take the pictures (some good, some not so good). I dive with all types of divers... beginner to technical. In the past two years I have been attacked by Bull Sharks (got away with everything in tact) and had a close encounter while diving with Tracy. I'm a qualified solo diver, but when I dive with a buddy, I am a buddy :14:

Name : Git-R-Dun/ Ken

Comments : I'm all about anything that gets me wet. From spearfishing to springs if it has water I will dive in it (except caves, I'm not that guttsy yet). I've only been diving for a couple of years but I am totally obsessed with it and I'll dive with just about anyone as long as they are certified of course.

Name: eandiver/Mark

Comments: I really enjoy diving and the people I meet while doing so. Shallow shore dives to deep wrecks, cave diving, fresh water to salt, it's all good. I'll dive with anyone, 10 dives to 1000 dives it doesn't matter as long as they are certified and safe.

Name: Johnny_Bravo/Jens

Comments: Been diving in Florida as a visitor from the frozen north for about 4 years now...loved it from my first dive in Key Largo...a full-time Florida resident now for about a year and a half. I dive mostly on the East Coast (West Palm/Jupiter) and out of St. Pete's. I'll dive with anyone who's safe and in almost any conditions (reconsidering a repeat of the Hudson Grotto). Most of my diving is done during the week as I'm self-employed. During this next year I'm thinking of dabbling in spearfishing and maybe a cavern course.

Name: Cyril or C.H.

Comments: Just moved here from Iowa. I am attending Eckerd College for Marine Biology. I would love to get to meet everyone and I will dive with anyone, well as long as you won't actively try to kill me. I use to dive all the time, but honestly haven't had the chance to dive a whole lot lately, so I am seriously itching to get some dives in.

Name: Manda100/Amanda

Comments: I love to dive,I think I may have an adiction.Any chance I am there and always trying to learn more.I will dive with anyone as long as they are certified and safe.I do enjoy learning from divers that are more experienced than myself.favorite local dive spots:Hudson Grotto,Hospital Hole,Blue Grotto,Paradise Springs.I'm almost always available to dive these and a few others.

Name: Narcosis - Dave

Comments: Although I love to dive anywhere, low vis, no vis, great vis, Salt, Fresh, Cave, Reef, Wreck, I can usually be found diving in either a cave or from my boat in the Gulf. Also going the pro route, currently a PADI Dive Master and EFR Instructor. Hope to be an Open Water Instructor by May. I've started my own Dive travel business and hope to some day make it my full time job (ok, working retirement). I'll dive with just about anybody as long as you have the right mindset.

sglake/Scott

North Port/Port Charlotte

PADI Instructor....Love to dive. I've lived here about 3 years, and only recently started diving regularly again ! Can be found most weekends at venice for a quick dive with the kids. They are both in college now so this seems to be one of the few places they can be seen with dad !! Would love to meet/dive with anyone who's interested,just give me a shout.

Scott

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom