Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 19th, Brandon Ale House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoobahdood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yep!! We are having another one!! All are welcome, so come out and join your fellow SB'ers for some meeting/greeting and some good eats from 5 to 9, Friday night at the Brandon Ale House.

Brandon Ale House
1817 W Brandon Blvd,
Brandon, FL
Brandon Ale House - Google Maps

Please post up if your going, so we can get a head count and have an area big enough for eveyone. Thanks!!

Hope see alot of you there!!

Da List
Scoobahdood
Missdirected
Bob
DiveBandit
Sadie199
amfinkelstein
The Newly Wed M&M :marriage:
GRD
Scott5644
msscuba
Reef
Git-R-Dun w/ missus and kiddos
Hansonian
MichelleA
mt4jeepin
ScubaCrab + 1 guest
SalmonBoy
Robin
Catra8104
Carriemak &
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I bee der.

I will sticky this thread for you after the other M&G passes :)

I'll be there. :palmtree: Bob

How far is Brandon from Clearwater?

Thanks!

How far is Brandon from Clearwater?

Thanks!

I'm not real good at estimating distances or drive times but probably about an hour drive. It's a good distance. Brandon is east of Tampa and Clearwater is west of Tampa. If you take Hwy 60 in Clearwater, go east, then get on I-275 going north (really it is going east), take that to I-4 heading east, then take I-75 south to Hwy 60 (also Brandon Blvd.) east to the Brandon Ale House address.

Thanks Scoobahood!

MisDirected! I would appreciate the chance to bum a ride with the fun group! :) Thank you!

Boats

Thanks Scoobahood!

MisDirected! I would appreciate the chance to bum a ride with the fun group! :) Thank you!

Boats

Wait a sec, why are you coming from Clearwater? That won't work unless you want to meet me on 60/Courtney Campbell/

I work in Clearwater! North McMullen Booth (right down from the last place we met!)

I figure its better to leave from Clearwater, than to drive up to Hudson, and then back to Brandon.

Just tell me the best plan, and I'm there! I'm easy! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom