Tampa Area Scubaboard Members That Ride?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Last night at the meet & greet there was a few people that came on 2 wheels.

I was surprised to hear so many in the area ride aswell.

The wife and I are still transitioning, and I've been debating clearing the garage. However knowing there may be some non-squids in the area I may have to rethink that decision.

Let's see some pics of everyones 2 wheeled kids.:D

Doesn't really count since I sold it a while back but it was my second favorite ride behind my 94 ZX-9R.

Last edited:
2004 Harley Fatboy EFI - I built it up to 103 CI and did some custom paint courtesy of Attitude Custom Paint in Pinellas Park.

Picture003.jpg

trk-7.jpg

There are a lot of great roads up this way in Pasco County

Sean

2004 Harley Fatboy EFI - I built it up to 103 CI and did some custom paint courtesy of Attitude Custom Paint in Pinellas Park.

Picture003.jpg

trk-7.jpg

There are a lot of great roads up this way in Pasco County

Sean

What is your idea of a good road Sean? Are there anything resembling corners anywhere?

Nice bike BTW. Looks like a ton of work. Sweet...:D

What is your idea of a good road Sean? Are there anything resembling corners anywhere?

Nice bike BTW. Looks like a ton of work. Sweet...:D

Thanks!

Corners yes - but not like Deals Gap (tail of the dragon). Plan on coming up to Pasco sometime and I will give you a tour of where all of the speed bikes ride :D

Sean

The kids:

Anniversary gift from the wife:

mv6.jpg

Track *****:

tz2.jpg

Playing at Deals Gap.

g20.JPG

Playing at Jennings GP:

jayb.jpg

Not having fun at Jennings GP:

j3.jpg

After effects:

jasmine1.jpg

I really need to get rid of the bikes. Scuba takes up much of our free time now, and I'm glad. The wife is too.:wink:

Thats what happened to mine. I started diving and bought a boat and the bike sat in my house for a year without being ridden so I sold it. I miss it some but not enough to go buy another one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom