Dive Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

III

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I need a dive buddie for this Sun, Sept 21st, my regular guy can't make it.

We are going to go to the middle grounds if the gulf is calm enough. We are estimating $150 in gas per person and there will be four of us. Bring your own lunch and drinks. We will leave the marina in ozona at O-dark thirty, so if you reply be ready to get up early.

If the gulf is choppy we will still dive but it will only be like 30-40 miles out.

We will be hunting, but it is not required for you to hunt if you do not want to. One team will drop, the other will stay on the boat. This will be a 3 tank dive.

Here's the bad news. My business partner owns the boat. He has had several bad experinces w/guys bringing their girlfriends and they get seasick, or hungry, or hot, or board, whatever.....so his 1 rule is no girls on spearfishing Sunday. I know it sucks, don't hate me Fletch I tried. If anyone is interested hit me up.

OMG I need another boat. This is torture. Spearing the middle grounds *miss drooling*

I know it sucks, don't hate me Fletch I tried. If anyone is interested hit me up.

LOL -- how did you know I would be learking here?! I like you more everyday, smart man you are!! Saved your a$$ by adding that lil note there. Did you tell him how great your trips have been with a predominately female group?? Maybe its just the women he has had out with him before. Ah well, I appreciate you going to bat for me. Have a great time!!

MissD - i think we need to organize a female only trip with possible sunbathing (clothing optional) during surface intervals. Whatcha think? I know ScubAnn would be in.

III, I would love to join you on this trip, count me in. Please let me know what the expected max depth will be as well as directions to the boat ramp and time to be there. I will PM you with my cell#, and I need to get yours.

Here are a few of the goodies we brought back from our underwater safari. Had a great trip Bill, thanks for going, see you next time.

The Middle Grounds is my new Happy Place:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hogs-9-21-08.jpg

Redbug-9-21-08.jpg

Who was it that I was trying to convince there ARE bugs in the gulf?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

What time is dinner, btw?

Sry, you don't like hog fish:kiss2:

Sry, you don't like hog fish:kiss2:

And yu like it better than grouper so I will just take the grouper off of your hands. What are friends for right? :blinking:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom