Bradenton 9/20 or 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catra8104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone doing any diving in Bradenton/Sarasota area this weekend and wouldn't mind another???

I can only come out and play in the afternoon though, work until 1 on Sat & do surgery in the AM on Sun...

Also, forewarning, I'm a newbie...:blinking:

Thanks, I usually am not done until about 11... Where are you going?? Could be at the sugarbarge by about 11:30 or Spanish Rocks by 11:45..

I'll be there... Yipee!!!
Time really depends on how many cats there are to do, but I'll leave by 11 at the latest.. I'll be in S Sarasota so it'll take me a bit..
But I will be there ASAP..

Catra - I think Reef and his wife decided to do one of the springs up north tomorrow - she has to be back in atlanta tomorrow night and that helps with her drive. Also, vis in the gulf is still pretty low. You should join us in Venice next Sat

Hope your foot is feeling better Reef...
Just to let ya'll know, I went to LDS and told them I hadn't heard yet about the dive, going or not. The owners said they were planning on doing it in the afternoon... So I got to do 1 tank yesterday afternoon..

Vis was bad, but the structures were great!!! Had a blast.. I didn't even do to bad on my air... First dive out of class, air tank, and 75 min with 700# left... At least I don't think that's bad..
Learned alot about the breathing thing with bouyancy, managed to keep myself off the bottom, & didn't shoot to the surface... I even managed to take a few pics... They aren't great, but the first ones I've taken.. All in all a great dive for me...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom