Palm Harbor Dive Saturday Sept 27, 2008, AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going home to visit with my mom, and was curious if anyone was up for a short dive trip in the morning. I have some stuff to do in the afternoon and would need to be back home by noon. I also feel I should include I'm pretty new to diving.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new to the area...what dive sites do you recommend in the Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Clearwater, and Tarpon Springs region?

Thanks,
Dave

Hi, I'm going home to visit with my mom, and was curious if anyone was up for a short dive trip in the morning. I have some stuff to do in the afternoon and would need to be back home by noon. I also feel I should include I'm pretty new to diving.

Thanks!

Haha, I don't actually know any sites ^_^;;

Have you considered a local dive charter, such as Dive Clearwater , diveclearwater.net. They operate right out of Clearwater Beach Marina. I have had nothing but great experiences.

Visibility has been low in the gulf lately because of the storms but I expect maybe 30ft of visibilty for your dive.

I used to run my own boat out of Anclote and there is are lot of good diving spots, but you need to run pretty far off shore. Generally 15 to 30 miles to get to the good spots and you'll need coordinates..... Several charters in Clearwater, New Port Richey and Hudson.

Yeah, I didn't make it, at all :|

I had a blast in venice though, thanks :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom