New from Tampa Bay area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rocket2u2

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi just signed up met a lot of nice people on a dive shop location dive at weekie watchie and joined the bay area reef runners. i got the site location from them. this is what i was looking for so i can ask all my dumb questions and resolve issues before i get in the water. I have lots of experience with snorkeling and low vis. (midwest) but am new to diveing. it is all due to mike emanuel,s web site i went and checked out some of the sites on his list but snorkeling just wasn,t enough so i got certifed open water and here i am. the icon is me when i saw my first shark

welcome aboard

thanks it,s going to take me awhile at this site lots of good stuff here.

Welcome to the area and to the board. I know Mike very well. He is a master at finding sink holes!

Thanks for all the replys. I was diveing the regina 2 weeks ago the vis was about 5 feet my first shore dive. I got run over by a wave runner he must have used my dive flag for a target. I was on the bottom and it was kind of interesting to watch it go overhead. Nice easy dive but the traffic may put this far down my list of places to return to. Have to work this weekend anyway. My wife and i are going to venice beach next week to snorkel for teeth and shells i am looking forward to it later mike

Rocket,

There are a few shore dives from Venice that will work better than snorkeling for teeth. We just did a big dive there a cuople weeks ago with quite a few people from Scubaboard. I'm sure there will be more soon!

P.S. Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!! :D

We just did a big dive there a cuople weeks ago with quite a few people from Scubaboard. I'm sure there will be more soon!

Yes and you were driving away just as I got to the car to change to my second tank :shocked2:

Rocket - welcome to the board and our lil group.

Check my sig line for dive charters or other upcoming dives. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom