Next M&G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking about that today. Maybe this one should be somewhere down in the Hyde Park area. Its kind of a central location. I don't know what's down there. Just an idea.

I was thinking about that today. Maybe this one should be somewhere down in the Hyde Park area. Its kind of a central location. I don't know what's down there. Just an idea.

MsD, had mentioned that the next one would be at Crabby Bills on the Courtney Campbell Causeway. Don't know if that will be the actual case. Let us know MssD. We are anxiously awaiting your reply.

Hey Everybody
I just joined the board and would be very interested in attending the next M&G. I live in St. Pete and am looking forward to get in contact with some other Gulf Divers. Keep me posted on when and where.

Thanks,
Jarrid

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
NICE!! maybe you're my kinda guy after all:mooner:

Easy girl. I'm startin to think you might have a little thing for me. I have been known to make women go crazy. Its usually out of anger and I end up running away as they throw objects at me but never-the-less they go crazy.:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom