Night Diving in July - St. Pete Beach Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1draper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm coming to town in the St. Pete beach area and would like to do a couple night dives while I'm there. Can anyone suggest a charter company that does night dives or a couple locations that are good for shore night dives?

There are no suggestions? Is there no night diving in the area? I'm open to charters or shore diving.

I've never used a charter over here and I can't recommend any shore dives in the st. pete area (nothing to see really). A friend of mine did go out on Tanks-a-lot and had a good experience recently.

Thanks for the info about Tanks a Lot. When you go diving do you dive in the area? Where do you go to dive?

I've never used a charter over here and I can't recommend any shore dives in the st. pete area (nothing to see really). A friend of mine did go out on Tanks-a-lot and had a good experience recently.

Spanish Rocks is a great shore dive on Anna Maria Island when the conditions are right. The problem is over the last 2 years we have seen the conditions right too often.

Tanks -A-Lot Charters out of Clearwater are great. I spent the day out with them yesterday. Captain Mike and Heidi run a great charter. It's where many the locals go when going out.

Call Tanks a Lot ahead of time and they will probably put something together for you. The last night dive they did filled up quickly so they would probably be up for another one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom