Diving the Musandum Peninsula in Style

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adel Khatib

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings to all,
If anyone is interested, there is a luxury wooden motor sailer that sails from the UAE to Oman on a daily and weekly basis. Arabian Diver is run by me, Adel Khatib. A 10 year dive veteran whose thirst for aprehending the best has landed me here in Dubai (amazing wrecks). However, the tropical diving is down South towards the Peninsula of Musandum, Oman. Whale Shark season starts in October. Almost every trip we go out in there are spiner dolphins and greenbacks to be spotted. If anyone is interested, please contaqct me for more details.

Safe Diving
Adel

welcome to the boards. thanks also for your offer regarding your dive operations in the mid east. i will certainly keep it in mind when and if ever i find myself there in the near future:) best of luck to you.

Hello Adel,

welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

This info is probably better situated in the Afria / Middle East forum.

Laurens

Hi Adel, welcome to SB, for personal reasons I'm avoiding the Middle East these day, :D but thanks fo the invite.
David

Moved from Introductions & Greets area.

Hi , Adel

I am on vacation in dubai ,, please contact me on 0505959169 and we may come up with a plan ,, i am thinking of diving with pavilion dive centre in JBH but might be fun with yourselfs, because they are really busy, i have my own equipment and i would like to buy a BCD and weights if you can guide me as well ,, regards

Back
Top Bottom