Info needed on diving in Qatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carollall

New
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and need some info on diving in Qatar. My husband is a non diver and our holiday there in two weeks time could be very boring for me if I have to go round the golf course with him. I am a Padi Rescue diver with 150+ dives over the last 6 years. Help please!

Hello Carollall,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I didn't know where it was either? Using the Search feature above will give you some other reports, as well.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello carollall and welcome to Scubaboard! Looks like the others have pointed you in the right direction.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
I hope you find your diving, I can't imagine a hell much greater than the golf course, especially if you're near decent diving!
Hope the new location that your thread finds itself in will bring you ready answers to your dilemma.

Tom

Hi carrollall,
Sorry it took so long to answer :)

The water is a bit cold here right now (18 or so) but some of us are still diving. Offshore has been out lately due to the wave height out in the gulf but there is definitely shore diving on. Let me know when you will be here-There is diving EVERY weekend either with the local BSAC chapters or the rest of us. Drop me a PM for my private email/local phone and bring your 3/5/7mm wetsuit ! Viz is not all that great here but a bit better than normal now since its winter.

carollall:
Hi, I am new to this site and need some info on diving in Qatar. My husband is a non diver and our holiday there in two weeks time could be very boring for me if I have to go round the golf course with him. I am a Padi Rescue diver with 150+ dives over the last 6 years. Help please!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom