Halcyon U.S Based Online Store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kebosatu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Guys,

Wondering where is the best U.S based online store to get Halcyon BCD Traveller?

Would be great if you can share me the link.

Thanks and best regards,
Kebo

I don't know where you are but these guys offer free global shipping on BCDs and are good to deal with for international orders in my experience: Halcyon Traveler 30 BC | Wreck Diver Supply

Hi Tortuga68,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Will check it out!

Cheers,
Kebo

---------- Post added April 1st, 2014 at 12:29 AM ----------

I have ordered all my H gear through dive seekers - they're great folks.

Thanks, James!

Will check it out!

Cheers,
Kebo

You may also want to check out extreme-exposure.com. They have very close business ties with both Halcyon and GUE. Pretty sure JJ is either owner/CEO/president/board member or some other high up for all three.

That said, I just order some gear through Wreckdiversupply and Ken was a great guy to deal with. Hoping the package arrives in the next few days. Long delay getting to Korea

Way too many

diveseekers
wreckdiversupply
extreme-exposure
hollywooddivers

They are all exellent. Pricing is pretty much the same everywhere as far as I can tell.

Check out the traveler "PRO" before purchasing. It has numerous features that set it apart from the regular traveler............ Pompano Dive Center is the #4 dealer in North America, offers free shipping, and can get you any Halcyon products you'd like.

Thanks guys for the references. Appreciate it.. I feel more comfortable to shop from these dealers now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom