Diving Tips for Oahu visitor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2dns4joy

Reaction score
Hi, I have business in Oahu on the 13th and 14th of July. I plan on taking advantage of this opportuinity to get in as much diving as I can, I plan on arriving early which means I would be able to dive the 10th - 12th. I am also staying an extra couple of days which means I can also dive on the 15th. I am also hoping to get plenty of night dives in too! I would love the opportunity to do some shore diving but don't know how I would find a dive buddy - can you offer any suggestions? I am most happy moving slowly and taking pictures; I really enjoy searching for the small stuff especially nudibranches. I would also welcome any recommendations for dive operators.

Here is a list of a few dive ops...you'll get picked up and dropped off. Right now things are busy ( on the news they said this week we had the most tourists ever!) so be sure to make everything clear asap.

Hope you have fun while you're here :wink:

Hummm? I was told last week the the diver operators were very slow????
I might be able to sneek a dive in during that time and I know an awsome nudi spot. I have to see what my work/class/GF schedule is first though.

Wildcard:
Hummm? I was told last week the the diver operators were very slow????
I might be able to sneek a dive in during that time and I know an awsome nudi spot. I have to see what my work/class/GF schedule is first though.

Thanks for your reply - if your schedule permits I would love to go with you. How can we coordinate the details?

justleesa:
Here is a list of a few dive ops...you'll get picked up and dropped off. Right now things are busy ( on the news they said this week we had the most tourists ever!) so be sure to make everything clear asap.

Hope you have fun while you're here :wink:

Thanks for the info - if it's diving it's fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom