MilitantMedic's Scuba Flea Market!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got a bunch of extra "stuff" eating up space in my garage, and I'm unemployed now (yay!) so time to get rid of these items. I'm open to selling or trading, just drop me a PM.

Oceanic DX4 (1)
Apeks DSTs yoke (2)
Conshelf SE2 2nd (1)
Sportways 2nd {old} (1)
OMS Utility-2 zipper pouch (1)
SS Doubles Bands {older} (2sets)
Zeagle Ranger (with the actual tab) sz. M (1)
Mares Volo Fins sz. S (1pair)
SeaSports wetsuit sz. XL (1)

Galvanizing steel tanks, building a fancy O2 analyzer and enjoying my Scotch collection. OH you mean for money, nothing yet. I'll probably work as an ER tech while I go to school.

Bands are both 1.5" in width for 7.25" tanks, bad thing is that they are both "narrow" spacing, i.e. Old School manifolds or independent doubles. One also has the extra hump thingy on the backside.

enjoy your "vacation" while getting ready for school. I was going to ask about the bands too, but I already have a standard manifold, so doesn't sound like they would work for me. Got any old lp steel 72's you wanna sell :wink:

Aloha, Tim

HAHAHA yes I do actually. I just didn't list them. USD steel 72's made in 1970, current hydro (but the VIP stickers just came off). I'm in the process of cold galvanizing and refurbishing them right now. I'll probably O2 clean them while I'm at it too. You have anything to trade? I'm looking for AL tanks mostly.

are they the 65cf@2250psi ones with 3/4" necks? I've got 3 of them and really like them, but 2 are for my doubles rig, and one is my O2 bottle... All I have to trade are AL80's ...but I'd be interested in swapping 2 AL80's for 2 72's (tanks only, not valves) I just don't know if shipping is worth it for either of us...

let me know and I'll think it over... my next venture is to pick up some HP130's for long shore dives. (Can anyone say "yes the Carthaginian is a shore dive after all" lol)

Aloha, Tim

I'd have to say no on the shipping; but if you can think of a way to do it cheaply, then sure I'm down. They are 65cf, too bad they havn't been plus rated since 1976 lol. 80's does sound good though......

Bruce

LOL I have to say I like that one.

CORRECTION: One set of bands is 2" in width and will fit a new manifold, still has that little hump thingy. But you could very easily cut if off, if you so desired.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom