B&B Scuba - Kihei

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Winesmile

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from a week in Maui and based on recommendations on ScubaBoard I dove with B&B Scuba.

I too can now recommend B&B as all the positive posts I read prior to going turned out to be true!

I pulled into the parking lot at about 5:45am and the skipper (can't remember his name!) helped me fit a power inflater hose to my reg. gave me my 5mm, BC and tank. All very organized.

By 6:00am everybody had shown up; about 5 divers, two dive masters and two other guys that were doing a deep dive certification.

I guess B&B is one of the earliest boats to leave as there was no other boat traffic.

We dove the back side of Molakini and then came inland to do a dive off Makena.

The crew and others on the boat were terrific and I look forward to going back!

I'm so glad you had such a great time!!!! I love B&B!! I work at a nother dive shop (No name needed) but alway dive with Brad & Blessy.

piiiink ok B&B for boats, but what about shore dives & training? :D

welcome to the forum pink! bout time you got on here!

I told ya you'd love them. We did a backwall dive with them this morning. Life's good, for a few more days :)

Then it's Oregon :(

But we had some great dives today. Fun stuff back of that thing :)

bomb.jpg

Sandy.jpg

slippy1.jpg

frog2.jpg

You ain't done with me yet Mike as I've got a couple of more days of diving left in me :) We go "home" on monday but.....we're real estate shopping on monday morning. When we get home I'm getting some for sale signs and nails.

We had some fun out at reefs end friday and then went over to the landing craft. What a kick in the pants this trip has been. I can't wait for our return.

critter.jpg

Leo.jpg

fishies.jpg

eel-3.jpg

track1.jpg

And of course Jill finishing up her rebreather dives. She just loved it, thanks Brad and Blesi.

Jill-4.jpg

it will be great to have another addict on the valley isle! Harlequin shrimp, eel getting cleaned, beautiful model on rebreather. i never get shots like that. seems i leave the camera at home to much. don't like to take when i have clients. want to devote all my time to them. like the time... seahorse at ulua, monk seal at makena, tiger.......

way to go jill... stealthy.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom