Need your help! Falls of Clyde as a Waianae divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveWestOahu

Contributor
Reaction score
A Rock in the middle of the Pacific @158 x 21
# of dives
Ok i got the ball rolling,, now it's up to the dive community to keep it rolling, there is serious concideration to sink the falls of clyde in waianae at the desigated fish haven site, permits can be gotten in less than a week, the DLNR is seeking community feedback if it should be used as an artificial reef, it will take ppl to email the head of dlnr (laura thielen chief) at DLNR@hawaii.gov it will happen soon!!!!

FANTASTIC:D. I have already sent a email.

Everyone the ball is in our court. Dont let this be another USS Mauna Kea, USS New Orleans, USS Bluegill, etc.
i.e. ANOTHER MISSED OPPORTUNITY.

Have all of our diver buddies, shops, boats, and ocean lovers to contact DNLR

Do it. Do it NAOUGHW!!!!

Definitely good news :luxhello:....email sent....thanks for taking the initiative Capt. Scotty
Aloha

aloha all,
I will put a link to the DLNR on the Oahu Dive Center website along with a description of what is going on. THat should get quite a bit of the local community going. Actually, that should get quite a few past visitors and return visitors to write to the DLNR also. Let's cross our fingers. Big Mahalos to Cap Scotty.

Sent out some emails and made some calls around the island for more folks to write and spread the word. Hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom