Regulator Servicing...Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Style

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

It's about that time to have my equipment serviced...I remember seeing a post about a certified service center in Hawaii Kai...but I don't remember his name nor his number. Can anyone assist me with this information? I believe his name was Mike?

I have an Atomic B1 that needs to get serviced...

Thanks in advance,

Brent

im sure thats the guy that picks up the regs at waikiki dive center. might want to give them a call drop it off there pick it up there. dont be in a rush though the guy is very busy. 808 922-2121 he basically works on major brand regs, no mares im sure of,aqualung scuba pro aries oceanic. does good work.

Thanks^^^

I live in Kaneohe...I went to O.C. and they wanted a lot...I would rather cut out the middle man and go straight to the source.

I also heard that there is a place around Pearl City (Near Sam's Club) where we can take our tanks to get certified, again, straight from the source...

Some Firehouse place or something? Any ideas?

The hydro place in Pearl City is called Oahu Fire Protection.

If you're in Kaneohe, you want Bert at Island Hydrostatics. He's on the windward side and does good work. You can find his number if you google it.

Both these places are only worthwhile if you need your tanks hydroed (better if it's several tanks at once). For regular visuals, or if you only have one tank that needs hydro, it's better just to go to the dive shop.

Thank you very much guys!

Just finished speaking to Burt from Island Hydrostatics...very nice guy.

He quoted me $19.50 for both the Hydro and Visual / Tank.

Thanks again for the info.

Last edited:
just to follow up its mikey's scuba repair phone 808-396-9001 shop, cell 295-2414,he works mainly on major brand names. you can drop it off at waikiki dive center they dont add to the charges for it. and he picks it up and drops it off there.

Back
Top Bottom