Boat for sale (dive setup) big island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnyb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
GLASSPRO 2300 FOR SALE
IMG_5680.jpg

EXCELLENT / NEARLY NEW CONDITION.
ONLY 80 HOURS ON TWIN YAMAHA 60 HP 4-STROKE OUTBOARDS !
ORIGINAL OWNER, ALL ORIGINAL RECEIPTS, RECORDS AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED.

Dry stored on trailer, very light use. as described above, only 80 hours on twin 4-stroke Yamaha outboards! Barely broken in! Purchased new in 2004.

Due to a planned relocation to the mainland, we are reluctantly selling our private dive boat. The legendary GlassPro 2300, built on Oahu, is well known in Hawaiian waters as a great all-around boat.

Currently rigged for diving. Nice open deck area for gear. Extensive upgrades & custom features. Roll-Control tank racks, Dri-Dek rubber deck covering, biminy shade are just a few of many.

TURNKEY SALE OFFER! JUST ADD GAS & GO !
Everything you need is included in the sale. All electronics, safety gear, lines, fenders, anchor & rode, washdown equipment, twin axle trailer, EVERYTHING is included in the sale price (see complete list via email).

$46,000 invested. ASKING $35,500

Email us to get a detailed description, full list of included items & numerous (36) photos.
wantphoto@gmail.com

Is it big enough to safely transit to Oahu, or would it need to be ferried over?

Michael

Is it big enough to safely transit to Oahu, or would it need to be ferried over?

Michael

Well the boat is capable of island hopping it, with refueling along the way.
I met someone who took one of these across to Maui, which would be the longest open water stretch, the Alenuehahah Channel. Famously dangerous.

And you would still have the trailer to deal with.

I have sailed from Kona to Ala Wai and it was not pleasant. The gaps between the islands can be ugly. The freight cost I paid to ship it from Oahu to Hilo was around $750 when we bought it new.

Really appreciate the heads up! I wasn't really looking forward to island crossing, and 750 isn't near as bad as I had thought.

Thanks for the information.

Michael

Still Available !

I finally figured out how to post some pics...
Interested parties can email me / pm me for an extensive description and 35 detailed photos. This boat is in exceptional condition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom