Oahu site GPS coordinates needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hazmat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For my electronic dive log, I've been putting in GPS coordinates for sites I've dived off Oahu. I like to see them laid out on a map. The one I can't find anything for is Nautilus Reef. Anyone have it? And would the location for the San Pedro be the same as the YO-257?

Thanks.

here's a few, I don't know if the ones you need are on it, for some reason I can't get it to go past A-L

gpscoordinates

Thanks. Nice find. Unfortunately what I need isn't on it. So weird.

Dennis, A-L is on the left side...M-Z is on the right side.

Duh. I can't even blame it on lack of coffee or too many beers

why on earth we you dilute your beer with coffee?!?!?!!? you trying have sailor/teachers breath?

For my electronic dive log, I've been putting in GPS coordinates for sites I've dived off Oahu. I like to see them laid out on a map. The one I can't find anything for is Nautilus Reef. Anyone have it? And would the location for the San Pedro be the same as the YO-257?

Thanks.

YO and San Pedro are only ~70 ft away so yes, same gps

One thing to look out for is that some dive shops on Oahu call the same reefs/dive sites different things.

One thing to look out for is that some dive shops on Oahu call the same reefs/dive sites different things.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. I finally pieced together the coordinates for Nautilus Reef.

Now to try out coffee and beer. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom