Kaimana Divers & Kilikina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
A while ago I dove with Kaimana Divers and wow they are great. Being a fresh diver, they were fun, professional, kind, and knowledge. Thank you Gabe, Drew, Kristine, Blade:wink:.

It seem like Kaimana was using a new boat, Kilikina:confused:. Wow, I felt like I was on a private tour:auto:. Capt Andrew and 1st Mate Randell were amazing and friendly. OMG, I love the pineapple.

Kaimana and Kilikina you guys like totally rock.

Gabe and crew are great people and awesome divers. I've only been on Kilikina once, but it is my favorite dive boat on Oahu. I hope to do a lot more diving from Kilikina with Gabe's crew.

Thanks for the shout out. I hope to see you guys again soon. Gabe and the guys (and Christine) are always great to have on the boat.
Cheers

I love the :goingdown:Awesome Scuba Squad from Kaimana. The Kilikina that is a fast boat:pirate2:

I think she can only hold like 13-15 divers max, that is pretty sweet. I will be diving will both again soon.

:scubahelmet:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom