Dive ops on the big island.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jacks giving locker is very good, and they are all pricey. I dive with them when in kona, and kohala divers when up north
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Would say diving locker not giving
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

I've only been to Kona once but dove with Kona Dive Company. They were absolutely great. My daughter and I really enjoyed our dive trips with them and my daughter especially like the brownies. We will definitely dive with them again.

+1 for Kona Diving Co.

thread moved to Hawaii forums

+2 for Kona Diving Co. Went with them 2 years in a row and they are fantastic.

Got a trip booked with jacks but im here 12days. I will definitely do more diving. I will check out kona divers. Do they do advanced sites?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I've had good dives with Big Island Divers and Kona Honu Divers. Nice folks, nice boats.

(Jack's cancelled the advanced dives that I'd booked. So, I never had a chance to dive with them.)

Kona Diving Co. Ask for Billy. He was great this spring when we were over there.

Not sure what kind of gear you dive but Billy was a PNW diver and still dives BP/W so if that is what you are diving there he is fully tuned into it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom