New Snorkeling Guidebook for Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iwantsun

Registered
Reaction score
As a diver with a non-diving spouse, I spend a lot of time snorkeling. And in truth, I love it -- as much if not more than diving. It may sound like heresy within the diving community, but I imagine I'm not alone in this sentiment. For me, and I suspect many others, it's water time pure and simple. Whether I have a tank on my back and I'm forty feet below or just gliding along the surface with a mask, fins, and snorkel, I get to enjoy the beauty of the underwater world. In my book, that's a very good day.

In 2012, my wife and I had the good fortune of living in Maui, Hawaii. As professional photographers and snorkel fanatics, we spent countless hours exploring the island's coastline - both above and below water. We captured hundreds of photos and pages of notes and decided to share the wonder of Maui's underwater world with others.

The result was Mask, Fins, & Snorkel: The Adventure Guide to Maui's Best Snorkeling. It's available online at amazon.com and mauisbestsnorkeling.com. You can also find it on the shelves of the Maui Ocean Center and the Pacific Whale Foundation.

Additionally, most dive shops in CA, WA, OR, AZ, UT, & Denver have store copies for their customers to preview when planning a trip to Maui.

If you're heading to the island, it's worth a look.

Aloha.

Mauis_Best_Snorkeling_Guidebook.png

Last edited:
Sorry for the small pics...they shrank and the color faded...I didn't even get them wet. :)

You can view full size pics in the banners on the book's website.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom