Kona Aggressor Kamaina?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Lecter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Considering taking a week to play on the BI sometime this fall, and was wondering if anyone's had experience with trying to get kama'aina rates on the Kona Aggressor II recently.

On the one hand, it'd be fun to do a bunch of easy recreational DPV dives for a change; on the other hand, they want a serious chunk of change for what the diving/accommodations quality looks to be, which would pay for a lot of sorb and CCR trimix fills for my normal deep diving here on Oahu.

It is a huge chunk of change, bad part is not that long ago it was WAY cheaper, from the reviews I have read, maybe it was priced correctly when it was WAY cheaper :) I would love to do the Kona Aggresor also once the price is right again, may have to suck up some of the short comings.

I live here and look out to it when its moored in Kailua (also see it up close when its' at the Pier) and it doesn't look like it should for the price. I took the agressor in the Galapogos, and that was a nice boat. has anybodyb een on the KOna boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom