Lost Camera :-(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everyone I know this is a long shot but I was diving with Big Island Divers last night and we were diving at "Suck Em Up". I went to hook my camera up to my D-ring and I guess I missed because when I looked for it a few min later it was gone. It is a red Intova IC-14 in a clear plastic housing with a red latch. If anyone happens to find it please drop it off at Big Island Divers or send me a PM and we can talk about shipping. Thank you.

That sux0rs -- I lost my GoPro the same way earlier this week on the Duane near Key Largo....

Feel for you! Did the same as well with my old Contour+ a few years ago, has some really awesome footage on it too :)

Hah -- Yep my GoPro definitely had Pulitzer Prize photos on it when I lost it. :D

Fortunately I downloaded the SD card before I went out on that dive so I didn't lose all my pictures

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom