Big Island Divers And Jacks Diving Locker Are Awesome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just got back from my trip to the Big Island and I can't say enough about the folks at Big Island Divers and Jack's Diving locker. Both are top notch operations and I had a great time. They went out of their way to accomodate everyone and ensure that they had a good time. I enjoyed how they let each diver dive their tanks. I don't breathe underwater so tanks last me forever and I was impressed that the guides allowed me to dive to the time limits. The eye that the guides have for the small critters was equally amazing. I would have never seen them had the guides not pointed them out. The manta ray dive was the highlight of the trip. Such graceful and beautiful creatures. It was a mesmerizing underwater ballet. If I come to the Big Island again I will be sure to go out with these guys.

Hay Tracy, I was pn your dive (the dive before Manta Dive...afternoon dive)...as you were finishing up your tank under the boat. So glad you had a wonderful time.

Mahalo, Carlos

I am hoping t make it to the big island this year. So reports like these have a special interest to me.

Thanks for posting your report.

Thanks Tracy - perfect timing! I've been looking into dive ops as I'm going to the Big Island next year; both seem to come well recommended.

I just got back from my trip to the Big Island and I can't say enough about the folks at Big Island Divers and Jack's Diving locker. Both are top notch operations and I had a great time. They went out of their way to accomodate everyone and ensure that they had a good time. I enjoyed how they let each diver dive their tanks. I don't breathe underwater so tanks last me forever and I was impressed that the guides allowed me to dive to the time limits. The eye that the guides have for the small critters was equally amazing. I would have never seen them had the guides not pointed them out. The manta ray dive was the highlight of the trip. Such graceful and beautiful creatures. It was a mesmerizing underwater ballet. If I come to the Big Island again I will be sure to go out with these guys.

I dove with them a couple years ago and they were awesome then. Glad to hear Jack's is still doing a great job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom