Scooter Diving with Maui Scooter Divers with Greg and Elizabeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubahawk27

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This was an epic experience! Scooter diving with a whale for about 10 minutes off Makena Landing in Maui with Maui Scooter Divers.

[video=youtube;dyvWAlbqxH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyvWAlbqxH8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Heard tons of whale songs scootering off the South shore of Oahu today, but saw nary a one. Awesome dive and footage!

Is that an Apollo you are using? I have the Apollo AV-2. Love it. I'll have to contact those folks as I'll be in Hawaii at the end of next month. Definitely want to get in some diving while I'm there.

Yes they are the AV2 scooters. You can PM me if you would like set up a dive time

For anyone headed to Maui, make sure you go for a ride on these scooters. What a blast, cant wait till february to get back there and go on them again. Aloha Greg and Liz.

For anyone headed to Maui, make sure you go for a ride on these scooters. What a blast, cant wait till february to get back there and go on them again. Aloha Greg and Liz.

Couldn't agree more. Dove with Greg and Liz last summer. Scooter diving is a blast!!!! You have to do it!

Back
Top Bottom