GUE fundamentals Class May 27-31 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigmund Seamonster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
DATES: May 27 evening, May 28-31 Full days.
COST: $650
EXPENSES: $100-200 (charters, pool and breathing gas)
INSTRUCTOR EXPENSES: Students split Instructors gas cost ($75-150).
GUE registration fee: $95 payable to GUE.

Class will meet on the evening of May 27 after work (1700ish-2100) to start academics and gear configurations. May 28-31 will be from 1000-2100, and October 25-26 will be from 0800-1900.

Location of class is Schofield Barracks for academics and pool. Shore diving TBD

This class is designed to develop good diving techniques for all levels of diving, recreational or technical, and create capable, more aware and confident divers. Perfect for photographers, videographers, scientific divers or anyone looking to just become a better, safer diver and have more fun underwater, or anyone looking to further pursue GUE courses.

Please check out GUE promo video on Vimeo for information about GUE.

Class can be taught in either single tank or double tank configurations.

For gear requirements and specific information for the class please go to;GUE Fundamentals | Global Underwater Explorers

If interested please register for the class at;
Class details | Global Underwater Explorers

Please share as you see fit.

Attachments

• stingray copy.jpg
    stingray copy.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 163
Jo teaches a great class, I recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their skills. It is the only dive class I have been in here I was both physically and mentally exhausted at the end. If anyone has questions, please feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom