Stolen Dive Gear...... Oahu.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Ohana.....

It has come to my attention that one of our own has been the victim of theft on a grand scale. Her gear is ONE OF A KIND. In fact, it's the only such set I know in existence so locating it (if we tell everyone we know and dive with and post EVERYWHERE) should not be a guessing game. If you see it, and know what you are looking for...... it's hers.

10425106_10152682304145829_8498460423464322400_n.jpg

All the info is there...... The overly pinked out stuff is a giveaway. I hope we can help Alex get it back....... Some of you on here know her and have dived with her and you know it's breaking her heart that her stuff is missing. Her number is on the post but feel free to contact me too at (808) 772 1795. POST/REPOST/SHARE PLEASE!!!!

G

Sometimes I feel a little isolated here on Kwajalein. Then I read sad stories like this one and am reminded some of the finer qualities of Kwaj. I routinely leave my gear hanging up to dry at the beach while I go grap a bit to eat or haul tank...I have never had any issue. I have heard where diver will leave money on a table, go dive and have a hot pizza waiting for them.

i sure hope the gear is found.

Keep checking Craigslist. It's a favorite site on the island to get rid of items.

Hea guys, I know this is a super late reply, My house got hit twice for dive gear, thieves tend to hit twice, I rigged some noise makers and an old bottle out so they were we baited, got the bottle back, and "EVRYTHING" was on craigslist. we set up an effective sting, and recovered some stuff, part of what we did was cause it was on CL, had everyone I knew call, even people from the east coast. the big pain, was the crack babbies lived 2 blocks from me.

Back
Top Bottom