Maui Shore Diving in February (Dive Buddy wanted)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Montana Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Kihei from February 11-25. Staying on the north edge of town. I am looking for some shore dives in addition to the various boat dives I will be making.

I am familiar with the Kihei/Wailea area, but would love to dive old airport and other areas in the northwest area.

If you are looking for a dive buddy, please contact me.

Dennis

Hi Dennis

I should be in maui end february like from the 21st. I plan to do my referral to finish my OW but after that i'm up for shore diving if you ok to dive with a rooky though ;-)
I'll be staying in wailaku in an hostel but plan to come to kihei to dive and maybe go to the north west there is an hostel
let me know

jd

Some great dives in the Makena area. My last day of diving will be Monday the 23. Fly out late on Tuesday. If you finish your OW by then, I would love to splash.

Dennis

ok i let you know if i can finish on time. Anyway do you where i can find dive buddies on the spot in Kihei ? Is there a place where people meet up ?
Thanks

Jd

Maui Dream Divers has a buddy sign up book. They are in Kihei. You might want to hook up with them or Shaka Doug for some great shore dives. They provide what you need and show you some great things.

Dennis

I'll be in Maui 1/31-2/6 if anyone would like to shore dive. I've got a few boat trips planned but wouldn't mind doing some shore diving.

Going to Maui Feb. 15th -25th. Would love to hook up for some diving. We are staying in Lahaina for five nights then moving to Kihei for five nights.

I'll be out there 3/3-3/10 on the west side- Kapalua. I too am a bit of a rooky. Suggestions on meetups on the West side of Maui for Shore Dives or recommended easy access shore dives on West side?

Hi Dennis,
I am staying at Kahului through Feb 24 and I've been out on a couple of charters, but their expense adds up. So I'm also looking for shore dives and can get to where I need to since most areas seems to be pretty reachable without too much time. How do I contact you?
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom