Recommendation for one day of diving on Oahu in mid April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver858

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife will be on Oahu next week on business, I will be joining her for a long weekend, staying in Waikiki, will have one day to dive. Not a big fan of the typical Oahu cattle boats, getting up early. During a trip to Maui last year, I REALLY enjoyed Maui Scooter Divers, have been unable to find something similar on Oahu.

Any suggestions?

Don't know of anyone doing scooter dives on Oahu, but I used to use Kaimana Divers (scottytheduck on here) and Hawaiian Diving Adventure when I lived there. There are plenty of reviews/comments/recommendations about both here in the Hawaii forum.

Thank you, Lone Brave.

I found a thread in this forum from 2010, mentioning scooter dives with Island Divers Hawaii. Sent them a note on April 7, have not yet heard back.

+1 for Kaimana Divers.
they are a great outfit. give them a shout and see what they can do for you.

I could only dive for 1 day as well and Gabe ensured that it would be a great one.

Mahalo guys! Very stoked to get you out for some diving if it works out. We are coming up on shore diving season on the North Shore as well as we are running our standard boat dives 7 days/week

AM 2 Tank Boat Dive (7:30 to 11:30)
PM 2 Tank Boat Dive (11:30 to 4pm)
** 2 Tank Shore Dive (8am to 2pm)

Let us know what's good and we'll make it happen!

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom