Oahu at end of June- wanting RD cert & dive recs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RyanNM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
June 24- July 3, roughly. I'm looking to get my Rescue Dive cert. Recommendations on dive op to go with?
Also looking for someone to shore dive with while I'm there. Anyone looking for a dive buddy?
thanks!
Ryan

I would Kaimana divers. I have used the, twice for my family and I and both times they have been great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I second Kaimana divers. Great op!

Once you pick your Dive Operator you should think about doing the Rescue Diver Theory online. It will save you time thus giving you more dive and free time in Hawaii. You just need to link the online training with a dive center when you register for the class.

Kaimana is a great outfit, Hawaiian Diving Adventures is also great.

Thanks for the shout out guys....... Ryan I sent you a PM but we conduct our PADI Rescue Course over 4 days. We'll break it up with a series of shore dives and boat dives to give you a variety of situations and try to simulate as best we can actual dive emergencies. Good for you for taking the next step. I think EVERYONE can benefit from a Rescue Diver Course.

Mahalo!

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom