Good Conditions This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjgove

Reaction score
first i'd like to say thanks for the new home for hawaiian divers and second, looks like the conditions are gonna be great on the north shore (oahu) saturday and sunday. anyone have plans to hit it? my buddy and i are heading to shark's cove first thing in the morning, hopefully before the classes.

justleesa:
I wish I could...but work calls.....maybe during the week some time?

i wish i could dive during the week but uncle sam and chaminade university keep me plenty busy.

Well I guess that ruins our chances....unless Monday...Next week, Holiday? Or maybe a night dive in the future.
Lisa

OK just so you guys don't feel too bad about missing out on some local diving over there I thought I'd let you know what it was like diving in Oregon this morning. The water was 51 degrees on the surface, you don't want to know what the thermocline was. The vis was great though at nearly 10 feet.

But, I still did 4 tanks.

i knew there was a reason why i moved here. jeez that's cold. way too cold for me. i didn't get to go but i bought a new bcd instead, so now i must get in the water tomorrow. hopefully the waves stay gone until monday.

Did two dives today -- at the first site the viz was at least 110 feet, since we could see the bottom
at 110 FSW from the boat :wink:

The second site was a little murkier, maybe 80 foot viz... the water temp was still 77F, a bit on the
cool side - still in my 7mm :e18:

Al Mialkovsky:
OK just so you guys don't feel too bad about missing out on some local diving over there I thought I'd let you know what it was like diving in Oregon this morning. The water was 51 degrees on the surface, you don't want to know what the thermocline was. The vis was great though at nearly 10 feet.

But, I still did 4 tanks.

Any pictures Al???

bjgove:
i knew there was a reason why i moved here. jeez that's cold. way too cold for me. i didn't get to go but i bought a new bcd instead, so now i must get in the water tomorrow. hopefully the waves stay gone until monday.
Good luck with the BCD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom