Looking for buddies This Week - Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'll be in Kihei for a week starting Tuesday. If you are looking for some diving and don't mind a buddy, let me know.

Will you still be in South Maui the first 2 weeks of Sept as I will be looking for a buddy or buddies for some diving. Aug 29th arrival Sept 12th departure. Anyone else interested in diving during that time?

Stuart

Nope, just over visiting Dad for a week. Coming home 8/25.

Hey Peter, if you see me and my bus stop by and say hey! I'm diving a lot this week. I like meeting SB folks! I'll give you an SB sticker for your car...everyone should have one!

Hopefully someone takes Peter up on his offer for someone to dive with... you couldn't ask for a better dive buddy/team mate.

I'm sorry I can't make it over to maui this week or I'd be psyched to dive with you again Peter... maybe next time.

-Eric

Just signed up for the Friday 3-tanker with Ed Robinson. I thought it was kind of funny when I said:
I wanted 32% --
and the guy said fine, 2 tanks --
No, I want 32% for all three dives --
BUT 32% has an MOD 0f 110 (more/less) --
Yes, I say, I won't go below that --- pause --
I'll put you down for 3 tanks of 32%!

More O2 -- Less N2 -- especially at my age and delicate condition!

They might be planning on keeping their options open for a deep dive - I'd have to find my old paper log book to be certain, but the last time I dove with ERDA, I'm fairly certain the first dive was >100'.

Damn... wish I could be in Hawaii next week =)

-B

Back
Top Bottom