just wanted to give a shout out to Drew at Kaimana divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aigtbootbp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dove with him on the 18th, had a very good time. Perhaps the most friendly and helpful divemaster I have ran across in a long time. I heartily recommend them.
Only thing I missed was there weren't any sharks. I wanted to see some dang sharks. Did get to see some dolphins swimming out with us along side the dive boat though, that was kewl. Maybe they ran off the sharks?
Oh, we dove the YO257/San Pedro and a small reef ("H" reef?)

+1 for Drew was great when we were there in Sep! Btw we didn't see any sharks until we went over to the Big Island where on the 1st dive saw a 12' Tiger!

Yea we first saw it in the harbour with KDC and then went out to the mooring ball jumped in and saw it towards the end of the dive.

Seeing a Tiger Shark would be cool. But seeing it twice at two different locations might concern me a little. haha.

Seeing a Tiger Shark would be cool. But seeing it twice at two different locations might concern me a little. haha.

Same place... We saw her from the boat then chased her in.

I went out with Kaimana Divers this morning. What a great company! Liv picked me up at my hotel right on time. We dove the YO/San Pedro and a reef. Liv found an octopus that we got to play with and take pictures with. She was an incredible guide, very knowledgeable about the marine life, safety oriented, and very friendly. The boat was great too, a nice big cat with a great staircase out of the water. I recommend to anyone researching charters on Oahu to just save your time and call Gabe at Kaimana Divers, charter companies don't get any better than these guys.

-Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom